Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Magic News Criss Angel Walks on Water for the second time

Criss Angel walks on water agian but this time does on a lake with in a 2 hour drive from my house. Though i did not have the chance to see him preform it. As always with Criss Angel I do not believe i could have seen him do this even if I was there because it seems like the "audience" was over acting a bit. I have my theories on how its done but I will not reveal anything hear so have fun with figuring out this puzzle the link to the video is right here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C5tS3N0STs

Thanks for reading and remember to tell everyone you know where they can find Magic News. Magic Reviews, Magic tricks and more.

If you like the site and want to give something back add this to your signature for post on sites!
thebestanythingmagic.blogspot.com

p.s What's with the Beard?

No comments: