Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Review Time!!!!

Today I will be doing the first ever random reviews. Random Reviews will consist of well umm random reviews. I think it really fits the whole how to random theme. I will proceed to review random things that I have used, seen or done lately.

Iron Man 2 The Movie (7 out of 10)

If you liked Iron man One but want less story and more humor then go see Iron Man 2. Iron Man 2 was very entertaining but had a more humorous and action like feel to it compared to the character establishing style of Iron Man One. I personally enjoyed both the movies and feel that the both are worth seeing so go buy'em and watch them!

Luke Jermay's Seeing with the Fingertips DVD(3 out of 10)
This Magic trick was actually really bad. I was really shocked because I have come to expect the best from Luke Jermay unfortunately this trick just wasn't up to par with some of his other work such as the 7th deception and emotional intelligence to name a few. Basically the trick consist of giving the illusion of seeing the color and face of a card with the fingertips. That's it nothing else boooring oh and over complicated method as well.

Oreo Cookie Pop Tarts I had for Breakfast (2 out of 10)
Bleeeeehck! Sooooo Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty sure consuming both of these pop tarts would cause a perfectly healthy 18 year old to go into insulin shock right then and there.











Myself (10 out of 10)
I am amazing probably without question the most awesome person ever.


That's me by the way.

Well that ends my awesomely cool new random review post come back next week to see learn new random cool stuff. Oh here's a hint it will involve a angry rhino, proper stance and a bear!
until next week stay random!

1 comment:

Mile2Marathon said...

Good review, I agree with a lot of your points